UI UX Designers and Developers
Designation: UI UX Designers and Developers
Experience 0-3 Years
Note: The hiring for this profile will be online and the company will provide work from home till current COVID-19 situation improves.
- Understand the problem statement and devise feasible design solutions
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate clients /stakeholders visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Design, document and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- An overall understanding of design principles, user experience design principles, and processes
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Knowledge of UX softwares such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Axure, Adobe creative cloud, Photoshop/Illustrator, etc.
- Be passionate about all things UI and other areas of design and innovation
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- B.E/B.Tech (Any stream), MCA, BCA, or any other graduate.
- Certification in UI/UX/graphic design software or training is a plus point